Arctiinae - substancje odstraszające - prośba o dane

Motyle
Łukasz Przybyłowicz
Kontakt:

Arctiinae - substancje odstraszające - prośba o dane

Post autor: Łukasz Przybyłowicz »

Szanowni Panowie Lepidopterologowie :-)
Poniżej wklejam prośbę doktoranta z Helsinek, który bada substancje odstraszające wydzielane przez imago niedźwiedziówek.
Gdyby ktoś chciał podzielić się swoimi obserwacjami to byłoby fajnie.
Powiem też o tym kilka słów na naszym zjeździe w Serpelicach. To nie mój projekt - przekazuję jedynie...

I am Zowi Oudendijk, a PhD student from Helsinki University, Finland.

I presented my research after the keynote speaker at ARC2023 a couple of weeks ago. As mentioned in my presentation, I am looking for collaborators who would be interested to share their observations of Tiger moths (Erabidae: Arctiinae) species that reflex bleed.

The attached pdf file is a flyer shown at the end of my presentation. Please feel free to share this flyer with others (or platforms) that you think would be able to share their observations. Thank you for your help in advance.

Here is the link to the observation form: https://forms.gle/TmLXjN4AQQVyBzcV6

*The form is there to make filling in and sharing the observation easier. If you prefer to share the observation through email, that works too.

In the Google form, it will ask to share the following information: Name of the species, Where and When it was observed, and Who observed it (also at which body parts the reflex bleeding was released). If you have a picture/video of it, please share it as well.

If there is any way for me to obtain the released fluid or live individual for rearing them in the lab at Helsinki University, please email me to make the delivery.

Your contribution will be recorded in the database and acknowledged in presentations and research papers.

Kind regards,

Zowi Oudendijk
PhD student
University of Helsinki, Finland
Faculty of Biological and Environmental Sciences
Organismal and Evolutionary Biology Research Programme
LUOVA Doctoral Programme

Ecology and Evolution of Interactions

https://zowioudendijk.com/
Załączniki
Arctiinae Reflex Bleeding Observation Flyer.pdf
(114.55 KiB) Pobrany 13 razy